Alongside AI and automation, virtual reality (VR) and its closely related cousin augmented reality (AR) have been touted for several years now as technologies likely to have a profoundly transformative effect on the way we live and work.
The panel discussion will examine the following topics:
– AR and VR increasingly enhanced with AI
– AR and VR in marketing, sales, and games
– VR and AR will increasingly be used in training and teaching
– Consumer Entertainment VR hits the mainstream
– VR and AR environments becoming increasingly collaborative and social
– AR increasingly finding its way into vehicles