Alexandra is the CEO of Crypto PR Lab, the top blockchain and cryptocurrency public relations firm. She has eight years of experience in leadership roles in blockchain, finance, real estate, luxury concierge management, and marketing in New York. She managed a real-estate rental agency as well as founded Millennium Communications. She worked for top brands Morgan Stanley, CITI, Douglas Elliman Real Estate and luxury concierge LVH Global. Alexandra brings her knowledge of business and an extensive network of high-net-worth individuals eager to invest in new projects to Millenium Communications. She holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and economics from Baruch College, NY.
- Moved to the US alone in the age of twenty as a student, got accepted to college and self-financed her education while working full-time as an assistant property manager at a mid-size building management company out of NYC
- Got accepted to a prestigious three-year finance analyst program at Citi Bank post-Baruch graduation
- Sold her first condo as a real-estate agent within the first few months of work (with no prior experience)
- Ran a sales team at a prestigious luxury concierge agency (lvhglobal.com) with sales up 30% after joining in the first month
- Built a boutique airbnb rental business with five properties under management
- Avid-traveler, been to 35+ countries, advanced open water scuba diver with true passion for adventure
Speaker at conferences:
Voice of Blockchain on Gaming & Marketing for blockchain startups, Chicago. August 2018
XBlockchain Summit on Women in Crypto, Bali, Indonesia. October 2018
Crypto Invest Summit on PR and Marketing, Los Angeles. November 2018
Webcast “How Will Blockchain Technology Transform Dealmaking”, New York. November 2018.
A Bit Cryptic Podcast on PR in Crypto, Miami. December 2018